The Bentley Library is pleased to announce the return of 14 Days to Have Your Say!
From Tuesday, January 29 to Monday, February 11, we are providing open forums—online and inside the library—to allow members of our community to post comments and suggestions. Have your say and see what others are saying about the library!
What do you love about the library?
What can we do better?
What services and resources are we missing?
There are a few ways you can participate:
- Post directly on the 14 Days to Have Your Say! blog. (We want you to feel comfortable posting online, so your name will not be published on the blog.)
- Visit the library to add your thoughts to the whiteboards you’ll find on each floor of the library.
- Use the tablet kiosk in the lobby to give us a quick rating.
We’ve done this before, with great success!
The past four installments of 14 Days to Have Your Say! (2008, 2010, 2012 and 2014) were very successful, and the library has made many changes to our services, policies, and resources as a result of the thoughtful feedback we’ve received.
For example, in response to previous 14 Days feedback, the library has:
- increased normal operating hours and instituted 24-hour access during final exams
- improved the physical facilities by adding more study carrels, installing stand-up work areas, and improving signage
- adjusted borrowing policies to extend access to our popular and faculty DVD collections
- improved the features and functionality of the group study room reservation system
- installed new equipment and technology, such as “quick print” stations, scanners, and USB charging ports
We hope that this installment is just as popular and productive. Don’t be shy, tell us what’s on your mind!
Do you have questions about this project? Please visit the About and FAQs pages, or contact the Reference Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-891-2300.