Happy New Year! Like all of you, the Library has been busy preparing for the start of online classes on January 19th. During the first two weeks of the trimester library staff will continue to provide services and resources online to the Bentley community. We plan to reopen the building on February 1st, barring any changes to the University’s scheduled resumption of in-person operations. We will post updated information here when we reopen.
Starting the Spring Semester Online
Library Services and Resources
January 19-31, 2021
Contactless Pickup & Returns
- We will be offering contactless pickup on Wednesdays in January from January 13th-27th (excluding course reserves). Simply search our online catalog, click “request” on any item you want, sign in with your Bentley credentials, and submit the request. You will receive a confirmation email with pickup instructions.
- If you have books or DVDs to return please place them in the book return drop, located at the main entrance. The book drop is open 24×7.
Online Library Services Help
- If you have questions about borrowing/renewing books and other library items, Course Reserves, Museum Passes, or building operations, please contact Library Services via phone 781.891.2168, email or live chat.
|Library Services Help Hours: January 19 – 31|
|Sunday||noon – 8:00 p.m.|
|Monday – Friday||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
Interlibrary Loan and Scan on Demand
- You may place Interlibrary Loan and Scan on Demand requests for books, articles and book chapters. If you have any questions, please contact our Interlibrary Loan Department by sending an email to email@example.com.
Online Resources and Research Help
- The library website—library.bentley.edu—is your portal to accessing online library services and resources. Your Bentley email address and password grant you remote access to most library databases and electronic resources – anytime, anywhere.
- Librarians have created research guides for popular topics and specific classes such as GB214 and GB320. The guides are a great help in getting started when doing research for projects and papers. Don’t wait to check them out – your first assignments will be due very soon!
- Contact the Reference Desk for research help via email firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat, or text 781.728.0511. Research consultations via Zoom are available by appointment.
|Reference & Research Help Hours: January 19 – 31|
|Sunday||1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Monday – Thursday||8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
Visit the Reference & Research Help page for full services and contact information.
Additional details about the library’s operations can be found on the Bentley Library Status and Services page. For information about online resources please visit the Getting Started @ the Bentley Library – Online guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance finding materials, accessing electronic resources, or conducting research.