Welcome back from spring break! As you settle back into the routine of classes, campus activities and studying, we would like to draw your attention to five new technology, equipment and website additions at the library. We want to make your library experiences – from charging your smartphone to identifying the location of a book in the stacks – a little bit easier.
Many of these items were implemented in response to feedback received during 14 Days to Have Your Say!, but we welcome suggestions at any time. Email email@example.com or use the Contact Us form to tell us how we can improve the library.
1. USB charging outlets have been installed in the atrium outside the art gallery.
2. StackMap has been integrated with Encore (classic catalog integration is coming soon). Click the “Map It!” button to pinpoint the exact physical location of books, DVDs, audiobooks and periodicals in the library.
3. A second Bookeye book scanner has been installed in the upper level print room.
4. Blu-ray DVDs are being purchased for the popular DVD collection and two Blu-ray players have been installed in the Video Preview room.
5. A third water bottle filling station has been installed on the lower level.
We hope you enjoy the new additions. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help or have any questions.