Library research guides are available for a number of popular research topics, course assignments (like GB 214 and GB320), and common questions. The guides are designed to help you locate the best resources for your research. Research guides can answer questions like:
- “How do I get information about a company?”
- “Where do I find financial ratios for an industry?”
- “Which databases should I use to get articles for my Business Ethics paper?”
- “How do I cite sources in APA Style?”
- “I’m taking GB214. What are the best databases for my assignment?”
If you’d like to suggest a topic for a library research guide please comment on this post. Don’t forget, you can Ask a Librarian for help 7 days a week! Visit us in-person at the library, send us an email (email@example.com), use our chat widget, or give us a call at 781.891.2300.