Reference Librarians are, first and foremost, researchers, and the Bentley Librarians have a particular expertise with the content, collections and scope of the resources available at Bentley University.
We are here to help you achieve the goal of an excellent paper or project.
We assist with:
- Planning a research strategy.
- Database selection & searching.
- Locating specific materials.
Many of these activities can be done directly with a librarian at the Reference Desk, but booking an appointment can help save you time and will help you get the most out of the resources available to you.
Assistance is available for all skill levels and interests! Examples of these might include:
- First year student working on a pro/con paper.
- Upperclassman working on an honors capstone thesis.
- Student researching a company in preparation for a job interview.
- Graduate student team working on a strategic marketing plan.
- PhD student working on a dissertation.
- Professor working on her/his own research or curricular design.
- And many more…
Click here to schedule a one-on-one research consultation with a Bentley Reference Librarian! Consultations last about 30 minutes to an hour depending on the needs of the user and take place during normal Reference Librarian hours. Consultations need to be booked with at least 24 hours advanced notice for users to make the most of these sessions.
For more immediate assistance, help is also available at the Reference Desk.