The library is pleased to introduce faculty to Scholars @ Bentley, our institutional repository hosted by Digital Commons. Scholars @ Bentley is a full-text repository for your articles, research, presentations, datasets, multimedia, and more. Share your work worldwide through the Digital Commons network and track downloads by time and location to measure impact.
This workshop will familiarize you with Scholars @ Bentley and its benefits for faculty. You’ll learn:
- How to set up an account
- What type of work (published or unpublished) you can add to the repository
- Where to locate your copyright privileges on published work
- How to submit work to the repository – including metadata creation
- What impact measurement tools are available to you through Digital Commons
Dates & Times:
- Tuesday, November 5: 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 6: 2:00-3:00 p.m.
Location: Library Room 011 (Research Instruction Center), lower level
Please note: This is a 1-hour workshop, you may attend on either Tuesday or Wednesday.