The Bentley Library’s collection of audiobooks is available for all your summer road trips! Weekend coastal drives or sitting in traffic waiting to get to the coast, in either case, listening to a good narrator makes the trip more enjoyable. Audiobooks are also great for taking long walks, gardening, sunbathing or just hanging out on the lawn.
Experience books in the news:
- Fire and Fury by Michael Wolf
- A Higher Loyalty by James Comey
- Into the Raging Sea by Rachel Slade
- Less: A Novel by Andrew Greer
- The Soul of America by Jon Meachum
- The Square and the Tower by Niall Ferguson
Catch up on a title for book club:
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westfield
- The Woman in the Window by A. J. Finn
Explore a business topic:
- The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google by Scott Galloway.
- The Innovation Code by Jeff Degraff
- Thank You for Being Late by Thomas Friedman
- When: the Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing by Daniel Pink
Enjoy a life story:
- Bobby Kennedy: A Raging Spirit by Chris Matthews
- Grant by Ron Chernow
- Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson
- The Monk of Mokha by Dave Eggers
Share the experience with the whole family:
- La Belle Sauvage by Philip Pullman
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
And even work your way through The Great American Read:
- Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
- Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- Pillars of the Earth Series by Ken Follett
Not sure of what to choose? Just stop by the Reference Desk, call, or chat with us online and we can recommend a title to start with. Want something we don’t have yet? Place a Suggest a Purchase request.
For Pinterest users, the New Audiobooks Pinterest board alerts you as soon as a new CD title is added to the collection.