Have you been anxiously checking our shelves for the latest season of Dexter or Mad Men every time you visit the library? Current Bentley University students, faculty and staff may now place holds on DVDs from both our Popular Video (popular/award-winning films and TV shows) and Faculty Video (non-feature films/course material) collections!
You may place holds on DVDs yourself, using our online catalog. When you find a DVD that you want to borrow, click on the “Requests” button and follow the prompts to log-in to “My Library Account.” You will receive an email notification from the Library Services desk when the DVD is ready to check out.
Some guidelines on our new service:
- Popular DVD requests must be picked up within three days.
- Faculty DVD requests must be picked up within one week.
- DVDs cannot be renewed.
- The loan period for Popular DVDs is one week.
- The loan period for Faculty DVDs is three days.
- Holds cannot be places on Course Reserve materials.
Have any questions? Feel free to contact the Library Services staff! Looking for a new movie or television series to check out? Browse our list of recent DVD acquisitions.