In conjunction with the SGA and the Library, Client Services has configured three printers in the Library and one printer in the Student Center to accommodate printing resumes for the Bentley Career Fair.
The following locations will have resume paper in the printer trays and be dedicated to resume printing only:
- Print Room 120 in the Library (main floor, near the rest rooms)
- Printer 1 in the Business Center of the Student Center
The printers will be stocked with resume paper 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, September 27 – 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 28.
In order to submit a print job to print your resume, you will need to send it to the FalconResume print queue. This print queue is available on the library’s computers. You may add the FalconResume queue to your personal computer following the instructions provided in the email you received from Client Services.
Cost & Other Details
- The printers will be configured for single-sided printing as the default.
- The color rate of 24 cents per page will be charged for printing.
- Resume paper is available in limited quantities – please print only what you need for the Career Fair.
If you have any questions please contact the Help Desk — call 781.891.3122, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Help Desk in person on the lower level of the library.
Have a great day at the Career Fair!