In conjunction with the SGA and the Library, Client Services has configured two printers in the Library and one printer in the Student Center to accommodate printing resumes for the Bentley Career Fair.
The printers will be stocked with higher quality paper 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, September 26 to 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 27.
The following locations will have higher quality paper in the printer trays and be dedicated to resume printing only:
- Print Room 120 in the library (main floor, near the restrooms) – 2 black & white printers
- Printer 1 in the Business Center of the Student Center
Send your print job to the FalconResume print queue. This print queue will be available on the library’s computers starting at 2:30 p.m on Tuesday, September 26th. You can add the FalconResume queue to your personal computer following the instructions provided in the email you receive from Client Services.
Cost & Other Details
- The printers will be configured for single-sided printing as the default.
- 24 cents per page will be charged for printing.
- The higher quality paper is available in limited quantities – please print only what you need for the Career Fair.
If you have any questions please contact the Help Desk — call 781.891.3122, email email@example.com or visit the Help Desk in person on the lower level of the library.
Have a great day at the Career Fair!