Filed Under: displays
- biographies and memoirs like Carole King’s A Natural Woman and Mozart by Julian Rushton
- concert films and documentaries like Searching for Sugar Man and Buena Vista Social Club
- biopics (Walk the Line, La Vie en Rose)
- fiction that explores the music industry (Telegraph Avenue, A Visit from the Goon Squad)
- fictional bands that we wish really existed (Stillwater in Almost Famous and Coyote Springs in Reservation Blues)
- interviews and histories like Duke Ellington’s America and Girls Rock! Fifty Years of Women Making Music
Come by the library to check out the display or take a look at the Pinterest board. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, come ask at the reference desk!