Filed Under: art gallery
Bentley University Community Art Exhibit
Featuring the artistic talents of the students, faculty and staff of Bentley University
April 20 – May 28, 2010
Would you like to be a part of the Bentley University Community Art Exhibit? Deliver your work to the Art Gallery in the Library on April 12 or April 13. Deliver three to five pieces per person, from which the curator will make a selection. Work arriving after April13th will not be hung.
- Member of the Bentley University Community.
- Accepted pieces include work from both the fine arts (painting, sculpture, printmaking, photography) and applied arts (pottery, quilting, sewing skills, fine woodworking and original furniture).
- All pieces must be ready to hang or display with appropriate frames and hardware.
- Please put TITLE, DATE, MEDIUM, YOUR NAME, POSITION, DEPARTMENT, and PHONE # on each work.
- Due the size of the gallery, the number of items selected for the exhibition may be limited, but the curator will try to hang at least one piece by each person who submits.
The Opening Reception for the Community Art Exhibit is Thursday, April 22, 2010 – mark your calendars!
Please direct any questions about the Bentley University Community Art Exhibit to curator Jim Morris at email@example.com.